Magpul M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections
Designed for use with all M-LOK compatible Hand Guards and Forends, M-LOK Aluminum Rail Sections allow the attachment of various 1913 Picatinny spec rail-mounted accessories such as lights, vertical grips, etc.
- Machined from milspec-anodized aluminum, M-LOK Rail Sections also feature beveled ends to reduce snagging and eliminate sharp corners and edges.
- All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
- 3 Slots, max overall length of 1.6"
- 5 Slots, max overall length of 2.5"
- 7 Slots, max overall length of 3.3".
- 9 Slots, max overall length of 4.1"
- Made in U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like Magpul M-LOK handguards so it's a no-brainer to use their rail sections on them. They're sturdy units.