MAGPUL M3 PMAG 10 Round LR/SR 7.62X51 NATO (.308 Win) Magazine - Black
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size. Ideal for hunting applications, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its the best there is----no issues at all. If you life depends on a mag---this is the one.
Bought some of these Magpul 10 Rd LR/SR mags for my Marlin MVP. These are head and shoulders above the M14 mags that I originally purchased in the MVP.
Great Magpul fit/finish/performance. We here in CA are limited to 10 rounds as you know.
If you are limited to these, they deliver as expected.
Surplus Ammo had outstanding response to order with processing/shipment. Nice work
I love these magazines!
they fit and worked in my dpms and psa10 with no problem a little light to drop out of the psa10[ the ten round] but I am sure it will after working a few times.20 round had no problem