MAGPUL M3 PMAG 20 Round LR/SR 7.62X51 NATO (.308 Win) Magazine - Black
The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 brings many of the M3 improvements to the 20 round 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester SR-25 magazine form factor. All of the GEN M3 improvements are here in the 20 round capacity of our previous design. The PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 replaces the MAG243 in our line. The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 20 LR/SR GEN M3 is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 20-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower and snap on Impact/Dust Cover. Designed specifically for military-issue MK11/M110 rifles and mil-spec ammunition (including M118LR), the PMAG 20LR/SR is less than half the weight of standard issue steel magazines and maintains a service life round count approximately equal to the rifle barrel itself.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Recently purchased a S&W MP10. Needed mags. Bought a PMAG 20 and 25 round for testing. Short story; both function perfectly in my rifle. Lock back, eject, on-board, feed. No issues. Will be buying a quantity. Highly recommended.
Good price, quick shipping; would recommend to others.
These are the best magazines on earth. I've used them in 5.56 flavor as well as my new 7.62x51 versions. They are flawless in action and are quality builds as well as durable polymer construction. I have no trouble loading them both manually and with Lula mag loaders. I always recommend them for friends looking to buy additional magazines. Just a great product and company.
Right out of the box, flawless function. Just won a Stag Arms .308 in a contest so while waiting for it to arrive, I ordered 2, 20 round Magpul mags for it and they never disappoint. UNlike the piece of junk 10 round generic plastic mag that they sent with it that failed to load on the first round.
I will always buy Pmags. For any caliber. They always work. And, these guys got them to me fast. Thanks. I trust SAA for almost anything related to AR's.
I bought two of these for my AR10 build. They fit right and feed great with no hiccups.
Great product from magpul as always!!
works perfectly and better than a variety of steel mags I own---
Well built and sturdy. Lightweight without sacrificing quality. Locks in place and drops out with no problems. Highly recommend.
good prices fast delivery will do business again.