MAGPUL M3 PMAG 25 Round LR/SR 7.62X51 NATO (.308 Win) Magazine with Window - Black
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 25 LR/SR GEN M3 Window is a lightweight, cost effective, high reliability magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles featuring true 25-round capacity, constant-curve body, anti-tilt follower, snap on Impact/Dust Cover, and features transparent windows to allow rapid visual identification of approximate number of rounds remaining.
The PMAG 25LR/SR brings GEN M3 improvements to the LR line along with "more of a good thing" in the form of 25 rounds of capacity. Keep track of those rounds with MagLevel™ Window functionality, for the first time, now available in a 7.62 PMAG.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR
- Additional commercial rifle compatibility includes the KAC SR25, DPMS LR308, LWRCI REPR, LaRue OBR, Bushmaster .308 ORC, LMT .308 MWS, Remington R-25, POF P-308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, Les Baer .308, Colt LE901-16S, the new Armalite AR-10A, S&W M&P10, and others
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid go- to multi purpose mag,
Mag works well. Sometime you really have to slam it home to get it to seat but this is a common problem with all magpul mags. They usually get better with use.
Pmags are the best. Ive never had any trouble with any of them.
Great magazines, functioned flawlessly in my DB-10 ! I should have bought more!
As expected, it's a great product. Well made, good materials. Glad somebody took the efforts and time to put a 25 round magazine of this caliber. Feeds and functions with no issues
yes i'm ordering more the mags fix is prefect & cycles better than the factory mags very strong easy loading & so much fun to unload great magazines
I just ran this in my AR10 and it was flawless