Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard - Mid-Length
The Magpul MOE M-LOK Hand Guard (Magpul Original Equipment) for AR15/M4 firearms with Mid-length gas systems combines the light weight of a standard hand guard with modular flexibility. Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional 1913 Picatinny rail sections and other M-LOK accessories for the direct mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Replaces standard M4 Mid-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach M-LOK accessories
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, shields hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- MOE M-LOK Hand Guard, Mid-Length
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Length, overall: 9.2 in.
- Length, mounting: 8.6 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.5 in.
- Width, max: 2.2 in.
NOTE: The MOE M-LOK Hand Guard – Mid-Length is a direct replacement for existing M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put this on my mid length A2 upper. This has a better feel & texture then the original hand guards. It also allows me to attach a sling swivel or some other small attachments.
I've had the standard round hand guards since I bought one of my rifles, they came slightly warped, but I could get them together... but every once in awhile, they'd pop apart and be loose on the rifle. Since I have a piston up, I needed to find hand guards that would work... These feel great, are a great fit and turned my rifle into just what I wanted... all at a reasonable price. Now I have to decide if I want to change all my rifles over to these