Magpul MOE Slim-Line Handguard - Carbine Length
The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Large front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Made in U.S.A
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
- MOE SL Hand Guard, Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Length, maximum: 8.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
NOTE: The MOE SL Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring. Will also fit most 7.62x51 weapons with a carbine length gas system.
*Must be used with the triangular A2 front sight assembly; other gas blocks are not compatible.
Factory sling swivel is not compatible and, if equipped, must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Satisfactory, but much more difficult to install than later models. I understand it is not made anymore.