Magpul PMAG GL9 10(TEN)-Round 9mm Magazine MAG907-BLK - Glock 19,26 Polymer Black
NOTE: These WILL NOT work in the Glock Model 19X. It won't. People keep trying, it keeps not fitting. It's too short (15rd.) for that full length grip (17rd.).
Made in the USA, The Magpul PMAG 10 GL9, 9x19 - GLOCK 19 was designed for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. It utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market. Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, a stainless steel spring, an easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for magazine marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10-round indicator windows. The magazine drops free when loaded or unloaded. The PMAG 10 GL9 is compatible with all compact 9mm Glock handguns, as well as sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
*NOTE: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.
- Compatible with all compact and sub-compact 9mm Glock handguns*
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared, easily removable floor plate
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Full magazine indicator windows on both sides of body
- Drops free loaded or unloaded
- Made in the USA
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product