Phase 5 AR-15 Ambi Battle Latch Charging Handle - 223/5.56
Phase 5 began when the founder designed and built a firearm component in his garage, not start a business, but to solve a specific problem. Their products remain made in America, built on American machines, with American-built components.
The Phase 5 Ambidextrous battle latch/charging handle assembly incorporates several improvements over a standard charging handle. For starters this handle was designed as a truly ambidextrous handle with the Ambi-latch. Phase 5 has upgraded the stainless coiled spring pin and increased sidewall thickness which will provide you with exceptional performance under repeated abuse and extreme situations.
- Manufacturer Number: ABL/CHA
- Phase 5 Weapons Systems Ambidextrous Battle Latch and Charging Handle
- Upgraded stainless coiled spring pin
- Increased sidewall thickness
- Exceptional performance under repeated abuse and extreme situations
- Fully Ambidextrous design for either hand or full-time left-handed operation
- Overall Length:7.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Matte Black