Phase 5 AR-15 Extended Bolt Release V2
The Phase 5 Extended Bolt Release V2 gives you the ability to reload your AR-15 quicker as well as more efficiently clear jams from your rifle. With this mechanism, easily catch and release the bolt with the trigger finger inside the trigger guard. By pushing upward on the lever to lock the bolt rearward and pushing down to release the bolt, you completely eliminate extra hand motions off-hand. Keep your hands on the pistol grip and keep yourself in the best position tactically with this Phase 5 extended bolt release.
The monolithic bolt release has no obstructing backing plates or screws that fail, come loose or get in the way. The lightweight construction is made of durable, wear-resistant materials. Phase 5 uses a stringent nine-stage manufacturing process which ensures a rugged component with ultimate dependability.
- Manufacturer Number:EBRV2
- Phase 5 Weapons Systems Extended Bolt Release
- Bolt Actions Can Be Performed Inside The Trigger Guard With The Push Of A Lever
- Lightweight And Wear-Resistant
- Rugged 9-Stage Manufacturing Process Produces Ultimate Dependability
- Material: Machined Steel
- Overall Length: 2.25"
- Weight: .75 oz
- Finish: Matte Black