Rock Island Armory 1911 GI Standard FS Nickel (.45ACP) 51433
Chambered in .45acp and outfitted with polymer grips and a matte nickel finish, this is the GI Standard FS. Faithful to the original 1911 design, the GI Standard is equipped with a 5 inch barrel, fixed sights, and an 8 round magazine. Perfect for the first time shooter or collector.
- 1911 Design
- FS - Full Size
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 5 Inch Barrel
- Pistol Length: 8.56 inch / 217.2 mm
- Pistol Height: 5.5 inch / 139.7 mm
- Fixed Sights
- High Polished Nickel Finish
- Smooth Wood Grips
- 8 Round Magazine Included
- GI Hammer, Beavertail
- Lowered & Flared Ejection Port
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Trigger Pull: 4-6 pounds
- Manf. Part #: 51433
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.