Rock Island Armory 1911 Compact-Size Tactical (.45ACP) 51429
From its 3.5 inch barrel to the extended beavertail, the ROCK Standard CS in 45 ACP will be love at first shot. The full guide rod and combat-style, low profile, snag-free sights are built for performance. Comes in a fully parkerized finish. The Tactical Model gives you everything you want in a pistol at great value, plus the backing of the Rock Island lifetime warranty.
- 1911 Design
- CS - Compact Size
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Barrel Length: 3.5 Inch Barrel
- Pistol Length: 7.31 inch / 185.67 mm
- Pistol Height: 5.125 inch / 130.2 mm
- Front Sight: Dovetail-Mounted Standard
- Rear Sight: Fixed (Novak Type)
- Parkerized Finish
- Rubber Grip
- 7 Round Magazine Included
- Lowered & Flared Ejection Port
- Trigger Pull: 4-6 pounds
- Manf. Part #: 51429
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.