SAA 5.56 NATO Todd Jarrett Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with YHM Mid-Length TJ Forearm
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Double Railed Upper Height Gas Block (same plane)
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"-18"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7 (SOCOM), 1:8 (HBAR)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. Todd Jarrett Series Handguard - Mid-Length
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
ALL Parts are made in the USA and assembled here in Victor, MT
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
as with previous buy from SAA, service was great. Upper appears to be a good fit for my new build. Have not shot it yet but expect it to perform well. Form and fit is good.
This is a great upper and with the price I was able to upgrade to the Black Hole barrel.
This is a great deal. I upgraded to the nickel boron bolt and it is super easy to clean.
I was impressed by the speedy delivery and value of this upper. Outstanding fit and finish. Nitride barrel, Nickel Bromide BCG all for about 5 and a half including shipping.
Great Big Bang for the Buck. I figure i saved about 700 dollars assembling this rifle myself.