SAA 5.56 NATO Diamond Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with YHM Carbine Diamond Forearm
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Double Railed Upper Height Gas Block (same plane)
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7(M4), 1:8(M4) or 1:9(HBAR)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. Diamond Series Handguard - Carbine Length
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the third one of these uppers I have purchased. I have been extremely happy with all of them. They are well put together.
this Is the second upper receiver I have purchased from Surplus Ammo. Quality is excellent and so is the reliability. I highly recommend this product!
Very accurate I am very pleased can't beat it for the $
Product looks great looking forward to getting it on the range. Iron sights installed along with a quick release nikon 223 scope.
Can't wait to get it on the range. Looks great and I'm very impressed. Will buy from SAA again.
This upper works great. At 200 yards was placing rounds in a three inch circle
Bought this and put on my completed Palmetto SA lower. Looks great, got the 1:8 inch twist sighted in today and shot good 1inch groups at 100 with my red dot. Very pleased and will buy from SA again.
I put this on my lower receiver, installed the front and rear sights and went to the range to sight my new AR in. Within a few rounds I was on target. I was impressed on how well it worked and how easy it was to clean with the NiB bolt carrier group. Good quality all the way around.
Too easy everything was tight and set up on my lower in mins. Great choice for add on too.