SAA 5.56 NATO Diamond Series Complete AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with YHM Specter Diamond Forearm
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7 (M4) or 1:8 (M4) or 1:9 (HBAR)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. Diamond Series Handguard - Specter Length
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
ALL Parts are made in the USA and assembled here in Victor, MT
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit my lower perfect with no play. Put 300 rounds though it with no issues right out of the box. Can't wait to start on my next AR and will definitely be ordering from here again.
Great compete upper. Fits my custom lower nicely.
Definitely recommend. High quality. Very happy
Quality 5.56 upper. I chose the upgraded Daniel Defense barrel. Very happy with the Yankee Hill hand guard and comp. Great value!
Surprisingly high quality with YHM parts and an excellent barrel. Got .45MOA right out of the box with hand load.
Go for the NiBo BCG worth the money.
Combined with a grim reaper lower put a 150 rds of 62gr through it the first day without any problems, it doesn't get any better than that.
Purchased this upper to complete my build on a spikes tactical lower. It looks great and fits perfectly. Couldn't be happier and can't wait to go shooting.
I just purchased this complete upper for my ar build . When I opened the package I was extremely happy with the way it looked and the quality of the parts. I am just waiting for the rest of my parts so I can shoot this bad boy! Also showed it to my youngest son and he will be getting his next upper and other parts from Saa.
The free float rail was well done, not big n clunky. Love the American flag etched on. Fit right to my lower with no rattle whatsoever. I will be buying another one.