SAA 5.56 NATO 16" M4 Nitride Carbine (length gas system) AR-15 Upper Receiver Assembly with 15" Matrix Lavi15 KEYMOD Free Floated Handguard
The SAA AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftsmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled.
Matrix Lavi15: All models feature vent holes to dissipate heat and minimize weight as well as grooved channels running the entire length for a secure, non-slip grip. Additional vent triangles between each KeyMod attachment point add strength and superior ventilation while further reducing weight. Continuous 1913 Mil-Spec top rail, again vented to aid cooling and weight reduction. 6061 T6 Aluminum construction. Hard coat anodized. Fully Free-float design with KeyMod attachment points allowing placement of accessories or rails only where needed. Three hardened Allen screws for rock-solid alignment and hold with upper receiver.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA FORGED Black Anodized
- Barrel: 16" 4150 Chrome Moly, Black Nitride
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile: 1:7, M4
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Bolt Carrier Group: SAA Nitride BCG
- Flash Hider: SAA Dragons Head Gen1
- Handguard: SAA Free Floating 15" KEYMOD Handguard
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps
- ALL Parts made in the USA and assembled here in Victor, MT
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.