SAA .223 Wylde/5.56 NATO 10" 1:7 Nitride Carbine Length MLOK Dragon's Head Phos BCG Complete Pistol Upper Receiver
The SAA complete AR-15 pistol upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard.These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. We take pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled. NFA rules apply, this upper receiver cannot be mounted to a lower receiver with a stock of any kind.
NOTE: ".223 Wylde" is an optimal chambering between .223 Rem and 5.56. It uses the same ammo, both .223 & 5.56.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (stamped)/5.56 NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Billet 7075-T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group: SAA Phosphate BCG
- Gas Block: Dual Rail Same Plane Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 10"
- Barrel Profile: Pistol
- Twist Rate: 1:7 Twist
- Barrel Material: 4150 Nitride
- Muzzle Device: SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake
- Handguard: Magpul M-LOK - Carbine Length
- Additional Info: Aluminum Delta Ring Assembly, M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
- All parts Made in the U.S.A, assembled here in Tacoma, WA.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Is what it said it was and thus far 300 rnds. It has no issues.