SAA Complete 10.5" 1:7 AR-15 Pistol Upper Receiver - 5.56, Yankee Hill Diamond BHW Quad Rail, Dragons Head Muzzle Brake, Nickel Boron Carrier
The Surplus Ammo & Arms complete AR-15 pistol upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard.These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. We take pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled. NFA rules apply, this upper receiver cannot be mounted to a lower receiver with a stock of any kind.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Bolt & Carrier Group: SAA Nickel Boron Carrier, Phosphate Bolt
- Upper Receiver: Surplus Ammo & Arms
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings, American Flag, & SAA Logo
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas system: Pistol Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless
- Barrel Profile: HBAR (Heavy Barrel) profile .750" diameter at the gas block
- Twist Rate: 1:7 Twist
- Flash Hider: Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Free Floated Specter Length Diamond Quad Rail
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I received this upper from SAA just a few days ago and it looks great! Pairs up very nicely with my Palmetto State lower. The company also threw in some gifts with the package when I received it. Customer service was always good and no problems at all.
This upper receiver is the first SAA product I have ever used or owned and decided to buy it and waste no time putting it to the test. The day after receiving it I used this upper receiver in a 1000 round rifle school in just two days. It performed exceptionally well and impressed not only me but also my fellow officers. This upper receiver performed well under rapid fire and also fully automatic sequences of fire. The second day of the rifle school was horrible weather. It was down pour raining and the weapon performed great even covered in mud. The only complaint I have is that the charging handle is of poor quality and after one day of shooting I could see shards of metal scraping away from the handle. I replaced it with another brand I had. Other than that I would HIGHLY recommend this weapon