SAA Complete 16" 1:11 AR-15 Upper Receiver - 6.8 SPC II, Yankee Hill Diamond BHW Quad Rail
The Surplus Ammo & Arms 16" complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard.These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. We take pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, includes bolt carrier group & charging handle. Test fired & ready to shoot.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC II
- Bolt & Carrier Group: SAA Phosphate BCG
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings, American Flag, & SAA Logo
- Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
- Gas system: Carbine-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Profile: HBAR (Heavy Barrel) Profile .750" Diameter at the Gas Block
- Twist Rate: 1:11 Twist
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Free Floated Specter Length Diamond Quad Rail
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with Charging Handle
ALL Parts are made in the USA and assembled here in Victor, MT
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good Price, Good Quality, Good Service!