SAA 8" 5.56 NATO Free Float Carbine Diamond Series Complete AR-15 NFA/Pistol Upper Receiver
The SAA complete AR-15 pistol upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard.These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. We take pride in the precision craftsmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled.
All NFA rules apply, this upper receiver cannot be mounted to a lower receiver with an actual stock of any kind unless the requisite NFA tax stamp for the lower is already acquired.
Upper Receiver Features:
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Options: SAA Phosphate BCG, SAA Nitride BCG, SAA Complete Nickel Boron BCG
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Pistol
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 8"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7 (Gov't)
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Handguard: Yankee Hill Machine Co. KR7 Keymod Series Hand Guard - Carbine Length
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps, Complete with charging handle.
ALL Parts are made in the USA and assembled here in Victor, MT
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to ensure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Sweet !!!!!! Came as ordered just the way I wanted it. Love surplus ammo everyone I have spoken with is knowledgeable and super nice. The only place I buy my ar parts from. Thanks guys
Excellent cycling no jams and gets the job done If you are in to pistols a must have balance is very nice.
Man the pistol is sweet. It is well balanced and with the addition of a Gripwell from Alliance very controllable. This pistol cycles well. I can not wait to get a Sig Brace because it is a little front heavy to shoot one handed. I am very pleased.