SAA Carbine Match Stainless Steel 16" BHW Mid-Length YHM Flip Up Sight AR-15 Rifle - 5.56 New, Nickel Boron Carrier, 3 Magpul MOE Mags, & Blackhawk Soft Case
The Surplus Ammo & Arms Carbine AR-15 Rifle offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. We take pride in the precision craftmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. This AR is optics ready with a same plane gas block that will allow the use of same plane back-up iron sights. Test fired, Includes blackhawk soft rifle case, 3 30-round Magpul MOE mags, & lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
- CALIBER:5.56mm (.223 Rem)
- METHOD OF OPERATION: Gas; Direct system; Locking bolt
- FIRE CONTROL SELECTION: Safe - Semi
- FLASH HIDER: SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake
- UPPER RECEIVER: Flat top receiver Machined by Aero Precision
- LOWER RECEIVER: SAA SA-15 Machined by Aero Precision Designated "Multi Cal" (Tacoma, WA)
- HANDGUARD: Magpul MOE Mid-Length, Black
- GRIP: Magpul MOE Grip
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.1 in (41 cm)
- BARREL MATERIAL: Match Grade 416 Stainless Steel
- BARREL PROFILE: Standard HBAR Profile, .750" Diameter
- TWIST RATE: 1:8
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Nickle Boron Carrier, Phosphate Bolt
- STOCK: Magpul MOE Stock, Black
- LOWER PARTS KIT: SAA
- GAS BLOCK: Yankee Hill Front Flip Up Sight w/ Bayonet Lug & Swivel
- EVERYTHING Manufactured here in the U.S.A.
No firearm purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. No exceptions.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within 1-3 bus. days.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 253-267-5159
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.