SAA AR-15 Forged Assembled Flat Top Upper Receiver - No Mark + SAA AR-15 .223/5.56 Nitride BCG
SAA AR-15 Forged Assembled Flat Top Upper Receiver - No Mark
Stripped forged upper receivers for the AR-15. Flat top A3 upper receiver. Accepts standard AR15/M16 components.
- Forged, Mil-spec A3 flat top upper
- Forward assist and dust cover assemblies installed.
- No Marks
- Manufactured using 7075 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- M4 feed ramp cuts
- Hard Anodized in Dark Black
- Quality Made in the U.S.A.
SAA - Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG) MPI, Nitride M16 .223/5.56/300AAC
This SAA bolt carrier group offer smooth, reliable cycling as well as excellent quality and unsurpassed value. These carriers are fully assembled, ready to go; drop-in, check headspace, and you are ready to shoot.
- New AR15 Bolt Carrier Group
- Fully Assembled Bolt & Carrier Assembly
- Caliber: .223/5.56 & 300AAC
- Carrier Material: 8620 Nitride Treated
- Bolt Material: 9310 Nitride Treated
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Bolt
- Phosphate Extractor
- Properly Staked Carrier Key
- M16 (Full) Carrier has Forward Assist Serrations
- Firing pin
- Retaining pin
- Cam pin
- All Parts Made in the USA
*Will also work for 300 AAC/Blackout Builds!
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used the combo to assemble an extra upper with an old barrel and handguard from previous upgrades.
It was an Anderson 16" barrel and unknown manufacturer handguard. I want to have a few extra uppers while it is available. The future seems so uncertain that I am slowly trying to acquire some extra components for future use.
I did run 3 mags of steel with the upper and bcg. Could not have gone better. I plan to get a few more while American money is still usable for something of long term value. Just a good investment in my mind.
Definitely be back for more!!
Well made. Works fine with my Ballistic Advantage 8" .300 BO, Seekins 7" handguard and Law Tactical g3 folding stock.
I haven't assembled the complete upper yet but the SSA receiver and bcg looks to be very good quality. I do recommend them
Quality gear at a reasonable price. Ding'ed one star for tool marks still visible on the BCG, but that should in no way affect function. The upper appears to be an OEM'd Aero Precision, excellent quality.
I got these in and put them in a rifle build I was doing. They function flawlessly.