SAA AR-15 5.56mm 16" M4 Rifle Kit Less Lower Receiver, Complete 1:7 Upper, LPK, Magpul MOE Collapsing Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, MOE Trigger Guard, Blackhawk Tactical Rifle Case
This SAA AR-15 Carbine Kit includes everything needed to turn your Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver into a complete, ready to shoot, fully functional rifle. This kit features an assembled SAA Flat-Top Upper Receiver a 16" M4 Contour Barrel, Standard Phosphated Bolt Carrier Assembly, Carbine-Length gas system, Magpul MLOK Handguards, double-railed upper height (same plane) gas block, and SAA Dragon's Head muzzle brake. The barrel features a 5.56x45mm NATO Chamber, M4 Feed Ramps, chromoly 1:7" twist.
The kit also includes a complete Lower Receiver Parts Kit and 6-position collapsible buttstock assembly is ready for installation into any standard AR-15 stripped lower as well as a Blackhawk Tactical soft rifle case.
The upper receiver is fully assembled, headspaced, and test fired. Complete with Bolt Carrier Group & Charging Handle.
Made in the USA
Upper Assembly Technical Information:
- Upper Receiver: SAA A3 Flat-Top, with White T-Marks
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: M4
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chromoly Nitride
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block: Double Railed Upper Height (Same Plane)
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: Magpul MLOK - choice of Black, FDE, ODG, or FOL.
- Sights: None
Lower Parts Kit Includes:
- Bolt Catch
- Bolt Catch Plunger
- Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- Bolt Catch Spring
- Buffer Retainer
- Buffer Retainer Spring
- Disconnector Spring
- Hammer Pin
- Hammer Spring
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Catch Button
- Magazine Catch Spring
- Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Pistol Grip Screw
- Pivot Pin
- Pivot Pin Detent
- Pivot Pin Detent Spring
- Safety Selector
- Safety Selector Detent
- Safety Selector Detent Spring
- Takedown Pin
- Takedown Pin Detent
- Takedown Pin Detent Spring
- Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
- Trigger Guard Roll Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
Buttstock Assembly Technical Information
- Stock: Magpul MOE Collapsible, Polymer
- Receiver Extension: 6-Position
- Buffer: Carbine
- Buffer Spring: Carbine
- Receiver Extension Lock Ring (Castle Nut) Included
The BLACKHAWK! SPORTSTER product line gives you quality shooting gear at a price that fits every budget. From weapon cases and bags to pouches and pistol rugs, Sportster delivers affordability without sacrificing the quality you expect from BLACKHAWK! No matter what your mission, Sportster shooting gear is definitely within range.
Perfect case for storage and transport of your AR and mags with extra pockets for accessories
- three exterior mag pockets and two large accessory pockets for gear
- Color: Black
- Wraparound tactical web handles provide superior weight support and durability
- Built from tight-weave, heavyweight 600 denier polyester with thick PVC laminate for added stability
- Interior of case features extra soft fabric to protect the finish of your firearm
- Dual-density foam design incorporates open-cell foam next to gun for protection and closed-cell foam on the outside to protect against impact
- Heavy-duty tactical webbing used on shoulder straps and contact points
- Self-healing, heavy-duty, oversized coil zippers last longer
- Closure features a loop on the case to lock the zipper pull together for a lockable case
- Seams include heavy binding with two rows of locked stitching for durability
*All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Assembled mine as it came, only additions I made were a velocity trigger and a BAD lever. Put a vortex SPARC on top with magpul MBUS pro sights. Bore sighted with a laser at 100 yards and caught lightning in a bottle...dead on, 3 inch groups at 100 yards with a red dot minus the occasional pull on my part. I'd say this thing is dialed on pretty solid. Only complaint is the bolt, I'd like to have seen nickel boron, but I can't complain considering it was everything you need for a complete build. The quality is there and the customer support is great.
Finally got some optics (Vortex Strike Eagle), paired upper with Aero Precision lower and off to the range. 2 shots at 50yds, 2 shots at 100yds and zeroed with AE 5.56 55grain FMJ. This upper receiver is tight and shoots super with no more than a little clean up out of the box, that's with factory ammo!. I will be looking to purchase another SAA upper with 20" barrel soon due to quality of this one.
I got this kit for my first build and I can see many more of them in my future!