SAA SA-15 Reticle Logo Complete AR15 KAK Pistol Lower Receiver
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA
Our complete lower receiver is ready to mount to any standard AR15 pistol upper receiver. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- SAA Reticle logo
- Model: SA 15
- True mil-spec forged lower receiver
- Mil-Spec Dimensions and Coating on Receiver
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte Black Hard-coat Anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds.
- Pictograms for fire control
- Stamped: "SAA Tacoma, WA"
- Semi-auto AR15 Lower Receiver
- Complete with LPK installed
- Complete with KAK AR-Pistol Buffer Tube with Notches for the KAK Blade
- Carbine Buffer and Spring Installed
- Works with Standard AR15 Components and Magazines
- NOTE: These are not pre-ban lowers.
- All components are 100% Made in the USA
- Assembled here in Victor, MT
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
saa target complete lower
Lower great for price. No problems with function. Company policy however is suspect. Sa has some policy to restrict sales. I order and the have to wait for several weeks for sa to ship. Sa uses my money for a long time. Happy with product not happy with policy.
I pinned it into a SAA 5.56 10 1/2" upper and a 10 1/2" 300 ACC UPPER from another shop/mfg.,, it worked perfectly with both uppers, highly recomended.