SAA SA-15 "Reticle" Logo Stripped AR15 Lower Receiver
Advanced aerospace manufacturing technology and a highly skilled staff are utilized to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, cellular manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value. Engraved: SAA Tacoma, WA
Our stripped lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Model: SA 15
- Reticle logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Pictograms for fire control
- Quality machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Designated "CAL: MULTI"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components and magazines
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- Manufactured here in Victor, MT USA
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice stripped lower. Parts kit fit great with no problems. Everything tight and functioned properly.
Awesome Product! Used many of these in my builds
I have been looking for a good milspec AR lower that isnt overpriced and doesnt have some weird logo design going on, this one fit the bill perfectly, priced slightly more than the Anderson but of a better quality, milspec and with a great and simple logo, buy one, buy two, buy three, they are cheap enough and having spares never hurts.
My first build. Excellent product, fit perfectly.
this is my 3rd SAA lower bought 2 the first time loved them only bought 1 the second time got a Anderson lower with the 2nd love it to
This was my first build. I watched a video on how to install the components. Everything with together like a breeze. Everything fit perfectly from the SAA kit I received. When a do another build I will use an SAA lower
The finish is perfect, no flaws at all. Everything fit together as it should with no issues . Has pictograms for safety on both sides. Impressed with SAA lower and upper. Will use them again on next build.
I've done several builds with SA stripped lowers (and uppers) and every one has been in proper spec and have never given me any fit issues. They may not be the cheapest stripped lower - though they are priced very competitively - but the quality is not going to be a concern and is equal to lowers costing noticeably more.
Purchased this lower to mate up with a BCM upper that had a Colt lower precluding installation of the Giselle trigger reviewed elsewhere (+++++). It ended up being my son's first build. He read AR.com's instructions and looked at a good video (Life, Liberty, etc.) and put it together using the DPMS triggerless parts kit also reviewed (+++++) without a hitch. Mated up to the BCM like it was made for it.