SAA - Bravo9 Series AR-15 NFA/Pistol Upper Receiver Assembly - 5.56 NATO
The SAA complete AR-15 upper receiver offers unparalleled quality & accuracy with it's enhanced features that come standard. These upper receivers are built to mil-spec & are ready to mount to any mil-spec AR-15 lower receiver. SAA takes pride in the precision craftsmanship & quality components that complete these upper receivers. Fully assembled, option for bolt carrier group & charging handle available. Needs to be headspaced. Test fired & ready to shoot once headspacing is complete.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Upper Receiver: SAA
- Upper Receiver Material: Forged 7075-T6, A3 Flattop with T-Markings & American Flag
- Bolt Carrier Group Option: SAA Nitride BCG
- Gas Block: Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas System Length: Carbine-Length
- Front Sight: None
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Twist Rate & Barrel Profile Options: 1:7
- Muzzle Device Options: A2 Flash Hider, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake, SAA Dragon's Head Muzzle Brake Gen II or YHM Phantom Flash Hider
- Hand Guard: 9" Troy Bravo Rail without front sight.
- Additional Info: M4 Style Feed Ramps
- All uppers have been head spaced and test fired for safety and to insure proper function.
- All parts Manufactured in the U.S.A., Assembled here in Tacoma, WA
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended.