SOTA - 9mm Glock-Mag LB9 Billet AR-9 PCC Stripped Lower Receiver w/ Mag Release & Ejector
The SOTA Arms stripped billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom 9mm AR-9 PCC (Pistol Cal. Carbine) from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- The SOTA Billet AR-9 Lower does not require proprietary parts as some other manufacturer's billet receivers do. It uses any standard milspec AR-15 LPK parts (takedown pins, detents, buffer retainer pins & detents etc.).
- Any AR15 trigger will work.
- Either milspec or commercial stock kits work.
- Any standard dimensioned AR-9 upper receiver, forged or billet.
- Excellent base to build your PCC/PDW (Pistol Cal. Carbine/Personal Defense Weapon) in 9mm.
NOTE: Ease of assembly: The location of the rear take down pin detent is located underneath the grip like standard Mil-spec AR lowers.
- Model: LB9
- SOTA Arms new Patriot US Flag Logo
- Mil-spec materials & coating on receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized
- Magpul style trigger guard machined in
- Magazine Release & 9mm Ejector installed
- "SAFE" & "FIRE" for fire control
- Stamped: "SOTA ARMS NORTH BRANCH, MN USA"
- Semi-Auto AR-9 lower receiver
- Works w/ Industry Standard AR-9 Components & Upper Receivers (like our SAA 9mm AR-9 Complete Uppers)
- These new SOTA Billet Lowers ACCEPT: Glock Factory & other Glock Pattern 9mm Mags like those from Magpul & Others.
- Manufactured in the USA, North Branch, MN.
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.