SOTA Arms J10 FLAG .308 (7.62x51) or 6.5 Creedmoor Stripped Lower Receiver L-800-Patriot Flag - DPMS Cut - Black
The SOTA Arms stripped billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR-308 from the ground up in the most popular DPMS patter receiver. Mil-spec materials and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
These receivers are the more common DPMS pattern cut/spec. to mate with most other AR-308 patter upper receivers and use the most popular AR-308 mags like Magpul PMAGS (MAG590, 591 & 592), Lancer and Hexmag (all can be found HERE).
For ease of assembly, please notice that the location of the rear take down pin detent is located underneath the grip.
- Semi-Auto Model J10 (.308/7.62x51 or 6.5 Creedmoor) AR-308 Lower Receiver-DPMS Pattern
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Hardcoat anodized black
- Marked “MULTI CAL”
- USA FLAG Marked Lower
- Works w/ standard DPMS 308 components & mags (to include Magpul 308 mags)
- Thread pitch for Buffer Tube is 1-3/16 - 16 TPI (UN-2B)
- Integrated Magpul-style trigger guard
- Manuf. Part# L-800-Patriot Flag
- Made in the U.S.A.
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "Comments" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's name as listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order. (FFL on file must be still current & valid)
- Your order will be processed and retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on firearms, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplus Ammo & Arms) You will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.