SOTA Arms Patriot PA15 BILLET Assembled AR15 Lower Receiver without Stock
The SOTA Arms assembled billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lower does not require proprietary parts as some other manufacturer's billet receivers do. It uses any standard milspec LPK (this one has a milspec LPK already installed), any AR15 trigger, will work with either milspec or commercial stock kits and it will fit with any milspec dimensioned AR15 upper receiver, forged or billet.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lowers have the larger winter trigger guard machined into the receiver. No need to risk installing the trigger guard (most LPK installation failures are this step, resulting in the breaking of the receiver's "ear" when pounding in the roll pin). It is also machined wider, more open than the original trigger guard's position, allowing for gloved use (thus the "winter" designation).
- Model: PA15
- SOTA Arms new Patriot US Flag Logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" & "FIRE" for fire control
- Stamped: "SOTA ARMS NORTH BRANCH, MN USA"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Complete Lower Parts Kit (LPK) installed
- Works with standard AR15 components (LPK, Milspec & Commercial stock kits, any milspec dimensioned AR15 forged or billet upper receivers)
- NOTE: These are not Pre-Ban lowers
- These new SOTA Billet Lowers DO ACCEPT Gen. 3 Magpul PMAGS as well as the 60rd. Drum.
- Manufactured in the USA, North Branch, MN.
NOTE: Complete AR-15 Upper receivers CANNOT be purchased with any complete (with lpk & stock installed) AR-15 lower receivers. Orders placed with both types of products will be amended to ship the upper to your home/work instead of with the lower to the FFL dealer.
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The assembled lower performs flawlessly, but I am disappointed that the lower will not accept a Sylvan Arms 9mm adapter. This is like letting air out of the balloon, especially for the price paid. Wish I knew this going in.
nice lower far better than i would have ever thought use them from now on
I have bought and used many different lowers and these are right up there with the best.
GOOD PRICE ALSO.
I like these I like that it has the winter trigger already made into the lower nice quality product at a good price anybody would be proud to have one
great lower, the Cnc is well done & the trigger guard is just right. The Battle Flag was the cherry on top.
Bought one of these complete same thoughts overall really good lowers. These 2 were very tight in the mag well with the pro mags I was using, took a 1000 grit paper and smoothed the mag well surface contact points just a little improved it a bunch ( the pro mags do spread at the top when fully loaded ) I need some more mags any way so I'm going to order metal ones this time. You should not have any problems with these with good solid mags. I'd rather have a tight mag well that does not rattle than have one that rattles all the time. With use they will loosen up. These are a great deal.
Well made lower