SOTA Arms Patriot PA15 BILLET AR15 Stripped Lower Receiver
The SOTA Arms stripped billet lower receiver allows you to build a custom AR15 from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lower does not require proprietary parts as some other manufacturer's billet receivers do. It uses any standard milspec LPK, any AR15 trigger, will work with either milspec or commercial stock kits and it will fit with any milspec dimensioned AR15 upper receiver, forged or billet.
NOTE: The SOTA Billet AR15 Lowers have the larger winter trigger guard machined into the receiver. No need to risk installing the trigger guard (most LPK installation failures are this step, resulting in the breaking of the receiver's "ear" when pounding in the roll pin). It is also machined wider, more open than the original trigger guard's position, allowing for gloved use (thus the "winter" designation).
- Model: PA15
- SOTA Arms new Patriot US Flag Logo
- Mil-spec dimensions and coating on receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 BILLET aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized
- Designated "MULTI CAL" to accommodate most builds.
- "SAFE" & "FIRE" for fire control
- Stamped: "SOTA ARMS NORTH BRANCH, MN USA"
- Semi-auto AR15 lower receiver
- Works with standard AR15 components (Lower Parts Kit, any milspec dimensioned AR15 forged or billet upper receivers)
- These new SOTA Billet Lowers DO ACCEPT Gen. 3 Magpul PMAGS as well as the 60rd. Drum.
- Manufactured in the USA, North Branch, MN.
No AR lower purchases available for sale in CA, CT, MA, NJ, NY, WA. No exceptions. NOTE California: When we moved from WA to MT we had to get a new FFL as well as a new CA DOJ license/number which we have yet to do, so we cannot ship any firearms into the state of California.
NOTE: Clock starts once we have both your firearm order AND your FFL. Once we have both, your order will process and ship within the following week.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from Surplusammo.com, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase firearm receivers/frames & 18 years or older to purchase long guns.
- It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate arrangements for the receiving FFL to send a valid, fully signed copy of their FFL to Surplus Ammo. We do not contact dealers/FFL's. Please include the business/trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city & state of FFL in the "COMMENTS" section of your order for our reference & faster processing.
- Fax: 406-642-3513
- E-mail: Surplusammosales@gmail.com
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee).
- Your order cannot be processed and will be retained until ALL required documents are submitted to and received by Surplus Ammo.
- If we have shipped to your FFL in the past, please enter "FFL s/b on file" with the FFL's trade name as listed on the license in the "COMMENTS" section of your order (FFL on file must be still current & valid).
- Find an FFL Dealer Near You (external link, this is NOT a list of FFL's that we have on file)
- Confirm the receiving FFL will accept a transfer from Surplus Ammo for the applicable firearm.
- ***NOTE: This is not a "long gun." This is not a complete firearm. Per federal law this cannot be transferred to you if you are not a resident of the same state as your provided dealer/FFL. Unless you state in your order that your residency is different than your billing address (and we will require a copy of your state ID), any order with billing in one state, and the FFL in another will be canceled.
- For safety reasons, we DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON FIREARMS, thus all firearms sales are final.
- IF you are denied for a background check through a the transferring FFL and the firearm(s) must be returned to the sender, (Surplusammo.com, SAA) you will be assessed a 20% re-stocking & paperwork handling fee plus the cost of shipping upon pending refund.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very nice lower has American flag on it and price was great.
I like the lower everything went together well. My only grip and reason for only 4 stars is the detent for the take down pin and spring go in a hole under the grip.
Clean crisp professional lower. First thing stands out is the robust build of this lower. Clean lines make the lower really pop. Sturdy and comfortable can’t wait to finish this build
follow up to my previous review: I have used this lower with 3 separate uppers, with upper receivers from 3 mfg's , also 3 different calibers, all were very tight, not like the wobble in an Anderson lower (I have 2) and produced 1.5"-2" MOA. on the Anderson lowers 2"-3" MOA. Put an Aero upper/lower set together for a friend, and the SOTA lower is tighter than that one too !! this is my "new" go to lower, buying two more.
After the previous reviews, got everything straight, takedown pin, all freed up, lightly oiled, finally took it to the range. Shot it a few times to loosen up and sight in. I have an IProtect red & green dot on it. It shot really accurate. At fifty yards, I just had a torn out hole in the target that could be covered with a quarter. Very impressed with the overall 300 BLK build. The look of it is awesome. Like I said, after a little work in getting it right, I am very impressed and will buy another at any time.
Can't say much about the price for a billet lower, excellent. But I had a small issue with it. The first thing is an Expo Arms pivot detent spring would not go into the detent spring hole. I had a DS Arms spare that worked. Second, the takedown pin detent will not seat when pushed all the way in, these are Noveske pins, so I am thinking they are Mil Specs. Looks great with the SAA billet upper and the fit is awesome, tight enough to hold the takedown pin in. I haven't taken it to the range yet, but I think it is a keeper. I built a 300 Blackout Pistol with a 10.5 in barrel, with a Sylvan Arms pistol brace. Looks very nice. The engraved flag is a plus. All grins...
the bad: the safety detent hole was a few thousandths too small had to drill it out for the detent to work.
the good: great price, the rear take down pin detent hole is in the grip instead of the buffer tube plate.
the billit lower looks great love it, built in trigger guard (no fuss, no muss) lower parts kit went in without a hitch, line and engraving are crisp and clean, much nicer than my Anderson lower, still breaking it in, but love it !!
Product is pretty. Well built and I like the solid trigger guard. No chance of breaking a pin ear or having to mess with it at all. Its simple. A lower is a lower is a lower, but for the price, I can turn this lower into a great tool by using the money saved on a quality upper.
True billet receiver, well made and heavy duty, takes all mags I have both mil spec and poly.