Tapco G2 AK-47 Double Hook Trigger Group - Steel
Are you still using the original trigger assembly that came with your AK? You probably think that it’s worked pretty well so far, so why upgrade it? Well, if you’re not using a INTRAFUSE AK G2 Trigger Group, you’re limiting the potential of your rifle. Our trigger group offers an improved trigger pull of 3-4 pounds and eliminates the painful trigger slap common with other designs. We’ve created a “no fumble” trigger sleeve which allows you to assemble the trigger group outside of your rifle and then drop it in as one piece. All of our G2 components are heat treated, manufactured out of 4140 tool-grade carbon steel, and finished in dark black oxide. Upgrading your trigger assembly to the INTRAFUSE AK G2 Trigger Group, simply put, is the best decision you can make to bring out all the power your AK-47 has to offer. To top it off, the G2 counts as 3 U.S. 922r compliant parts.
Note: INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are not compatible with the Saiga platform. INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are also not compatible with NoDak Spud NDS-3 and NDS-65 "economy" receivers. In some cases, the use of these two products together can create accidental double firing of the firearm.
- Notes:(from the manufacturer)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured with 4140 tool grade carbon steel
- Military spec dark black oxide finish
- Precision secondary machining ensures perfect fit and function
- Heat treated to 45-48C Rockwell
- Improved trigger pull (3-4 lbs)
- No painful trigger slap
- Standard sized trigger and hammer pin holes can still be used
- "No fumble" trigger sleeve...allows you to assemble the trigger group outside the rifle and drop it in as one piece
- Counts as 3 U.S. Sec. 922r compliance parts (trigger, disconnector and hammer)
- Lifetime warranty